Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day of Travel

Today is a travel day for Dax and me. I'm writing this on my iPhone while waiting for our flight to shanghai to depart. Free airport wifi is awesome. My phone is in airplane mode so I don't get roaming charges, but wifi still works so I'm good to go.

Cool thing that happened today: We took a cab to the Airport Express metro station, where we could catch a train to the airport. Get this - you can check your bags at the metro station, before you even get on the train. So when we got to he airport all we had to do was go through security and we were in. Crazy stuff!

Another interesting thing about hong kong travel is that everywhere is international from here. There's no such thing as a domestic terminal. Our passports were checked after exiting security, as were everyone else's. Just thought that was interesting.

Our plane just showed up, so until next time, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment